RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All items must be unworn, unaltered and in its original condition and packaging with tags and ribbon attached. Please contact us at email@example.com to submit your return request within 14 days of receiving your item.
- In order to apply for a refund please contact our team with some feedback on the reason for return.
- Return shipping for refunds will be at your own expense.
- If you plan to purchase using PayPal, we recommend activating return shipping refunds on your PayPal account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exchanging for a different item
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exchange for a different style/item
Exchange is out of stock
Please check with our team when the item will be available again. Should you wish to wait, we will ship out your exchange as soon as the item arrives.
Refund processing times
Once your return has been received and inspected, we will process the refund. Please allow up to 10 business days for the funds to clear your account, depending on your financial institution.
Please contact our Customer Service team email@example.com as soon as possible to assist you further.
If you have purchased an item that has been discounted, this will be deemed as a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
PayPal now offers return refunds up to 8-12 times a year (amount varies between countries) with a cap per request. The cap amount is dependent on your location(eg. Australia is $45AUD and Canada is $30CAD). All you have to do is activate return refunds on your PayPal account. You can then “request return shipping refund” on your order within 30 days of shipping the item back. You will need to provide PayPal with proof of return shipping for approval. Once approved, your return shipping refund will be in your PayPal account after 5-10 business days. For more information, please visit the PayPal website.
Please note before commencing a return
- The Curated will not accept carriage due or payment on delivery and will not pay return charges – these are at your own cost and it is your responsibility to ensure a tracked and recorded service is used.
- We are unable to refund any lost, missing, or damaged parcels.
- Should you return an item that is worn, with signs of damage or heat applications then you are not entitled to a refund.